Has anyone been to Mickey D's lately? (Besides Sarah, I already know you go about twice a week.) Anyway. I have not been to MD's lately. It's been over a year and a half since I was there last, and I'm pretty sure I only ever ate there for breakfast before that. --Maybe I was there once with Sarah, I don't remember. Back to my story. I went to Kohl's to see what they had for cheap black attire (Macy's only allows black as their dress code, and surprisingly, I have very little black in my wardrobe.) After that, I headed to Wendy's for a spicy chicken sandwich (Haven't had that in a while and that sounded REALLY good.) I pull into the drive thru, and guess what? They can't take credit cards today because of some problem with their internet. Ummm... Ever hear of the good old fashioned hand swipe machine? So, irritated and disappointed, I pull out of the line, and decide to head across the street to MDs. First of all, they are A MACHINE. There are two lines to take orders, and I'm about 5th car back. I think I sat in that line for ohhh... a minute before I got to the order spot. I wish Wendy's had a double order process. It's sooo much faster, and the only Wendy's in town is so slow. When I got back to the office and opened up my Chicken Club sandwich, I was surprised to see a very nice looking bun. And it wasn't even squished! The sandwich was really good too. I am surprised and impressed. Maybe I will start eating there more often. OK. No I won't, but next time I decide to treat myself and break away from eating healthy, I might actually consider stopping in there.