Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Random Topics

I am wearing a new color today! Kelly Green.  I for some reason don't have any green in my closet.  So Sunday when I got off work, I decided to do a little shopping for work.  I found a really cute silk wrap top that is black with Green chain like things running through it.  It's totally cute.  I also bought myself a really cute green sweater.  I look good in them both.  Of course.  Otherwise I wouldn't have bought them.  Duh.
 
I'm filling in for a lady that I work with tonight that came down with Pneumonia.  So this next paycheck, I'll have clocked 23 hours!  Holy crap!  That's a lot of hours for a part-time job.  But it will be nice since I am in serious need of cash.  Plus, the State Fair is coming up and I didn't get to go last year.  If I can't go to the MN one, then I definitely want to go to the TX one.  So I want to make sure I have plenty for wasting.
 
I had a weird dream this morning.  John Mayer was in my room when I woke up, half naked, showing his stupid tattoos and his terribly pasty upper body to me.  I guess he was trying to get me to make out with him or something, because he was really clingy, and when I got up to take a shower with him, he got really weird and annoying.  So when I got in the shower, I tried to lock him out, but he somehow got in and tried to get in the shower with me.  I kept trying to politely kick him out, but it wasn't working.  Then he starting crying and wanted to know why I didn't love him.  Then when I woke up, his stupid song was on the radio.  I don't like JM, so it was sort of a nightmare for me.  I hate the clingy, touchy feely, guitar playing, lead singer, whiny baby types.  This is how he comes off to me, although, if I ever met him, I'd give him a chance to prove me otherwise. 
 
Work is still pretty hectic.  I really hope it pays off.  I've gotten a lot of recognition from my boss and other people I work with about how well they think I'm doing with these random projects.  So I hope that bodes well for me in the future.