Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Me Wants Some Sleep

I'm soooo frickin' tired today. I could not sleep last night at all.  I'd wake up and my arm hurt.  Then I'd wake up and my leg hurt. Then, I couldn't feel my arm.  Then, my ear hurt, and so on and so forth all night long.  When my alarm clock went off, I really did not want to get up. I hot snooze four times. The only reason I got up was because some stupid song was on the radio the last time it went off, and I had to use some energy to quick shut it off.  I'm fixin' to take some ephedra so hopefully I'll have some energy flow soon.
 
On other fronts.  I was inspecting my face in pictures last night.  I think it's slimming down.  I don't feel like I look so round anymore - In the face.  The last photo taken of me was May 19th at my uncles wedding. I still look pretty terrible in that picture.  I have a long ways to go, but I think if I took a picture of myself today, my face would look better.  I think I'll try to do that and see what happens. My butterfly hasn't moved much in the past two weeks.  Basically, I go up and down on the scale throughout the week.  Wednesdays are my "official recording" days.  I should probably move it to Fridays.  I seem to be lighter on those days. But I'm still losing.  Just not as quickly as I want to.  Ho hum. Maybe I'm just supposed to be fat....