So.... I called the "Women's Only" fitness center in town to ask if they offered any pregnant women's group classes. (Of course they would right? They are always advertising all these, "Mommy and Me classes", so they for sure would offer maternity workouts right? Besides, it's an ALL WOMEN'S workout center. So of course they'd have to cater to that part of a woman's life. Right?) Well, apparently not. They don't. How is that even possible? A supposed "Women's Facility" not catering to pregos? Then, when I asked if they had any courses that would be recommended for a pregnant woman, the girl wanted to transfer me to her manager. Whatever. I can't be the first person to ever call and ask about this. So I said never mind, and hung up.
So now I'm disgusted, because I'm left to my own devices to be sure I'm working out correctly without injuring myself or the baby. I have to do something though because I hear the weight is easier to get off if you're active during the pregnancy. And I definitely (ha! Spelled it right the first time!) am NOT going to be going for walks this time of year. Especially since it's going to snow soon, and then it's all about the game of "don't let the prego fall on the ice". (And since my quest for cute sensible shoes isn't going well, that might be a harder game then usual.)
On a positive note (Sorry boys), I bought a new bra and my boobs feel fabulous! I finally found one that is comfortable, and doesn't push them up to my neck. Thank the Lord!