Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Spit In My Face Bitch!

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! No, it's not something that DJ said to me. It's something I heard on my radio station this morning. Sometimes I tune in to Lex & Terri, a Texas based "shock-Jock" radio station. --Two alpha males, just being rude to their callers, and being silly.

So this lady calls in and proceeds to tell this story of how she and her new boyfriend of a couple months finally got down to "business" last night, and in the middle of it, he grabs her hair (So hard her neck hurt, she said) and yells, "Spit in my face bitch!". She said this in her version of exactly how he said it. A short and loud man voice. It was so funny how she said it, and how serious she was about needing advice on what to do, that after about the third or fourth time of her saying it, I burst out laughing in my cube. I couldn't hold it in. The guys on the radio were laughing at her too.

I was laughing so hard. (You know how I get when I laugh too hard. I can't help it, and I know I look ridiculous. I also get weak and can't stand.) That's how hard I was laughing. And no one was there to share it with me. I laughed so hard, my eyes were crying. The only thing I could do was email my friend Jordan. She's the only one that would appreciate this story. Which she did. Too bad you guys couldn't have heard what I heard. It was frickin' HILARIOUS!

I'll tell you what I would have done. I would probably have burst out laughing as I did when she said it. But at him. Then, I'd probably laugh so hard at him, I'd pee on him. Then I'd get up and leave that loser naked on the floor (or wherever it was we were doing it.)

I can't wait to tell DJ! He's going to think it's hilarious too!