I finally got to spend this past weekend with my girlfriends in Ye Ole Cities. (I think I'm more excited about that then they were.) Although our weekend was quite a bit more mild than it normally is, it was still pretty fun for me. For the first time though, I was able to drive home without feeling like I was going to pass out from lack of sleep. I really miss living in a real city. I also miss being around people who don't talk about their tupperware sales, or the last purse party they were at.
On my way home, it started to snow. Only in this one town though. It was really sort of weird. I drove into a fog, then it turned into a flurry, then it was big fat flakes, and I could barely see the road. I drove for about 20 miles and it finally turned into rain. It was sort of neat. Although I absolutely hate the idea of the cold weather, it was pretty cool seeing the snow. Too bad we're going to have about 6 months of it.