Did anyone happen to catch the end of Private Practice on Wednesday? I watch that show. I'm not sure why, because I don't really like anything they are doing with the characters. Other than I've always thought Tim Daily was hot, and ditto for Tay Diggs.
So anyway. Tay and his ex-wife (the characters anyway) get it on pretty good at the end of the show. I as so turned on by Tay I almost had to, well... I didn't. So we don't need to go there. If you missed the epi, and want to see it, click on this link. Really the only good scene is that last one.
So anyway. Tay and his ex-wife (the characters anyway) get it on pretty good at the end of the show. I as so turned on by Tay I almost had to, well... I didn't. So we don't need to go there. If you missed the epi, and want to see it, click on this link. Really the only good scene is that last one.
