Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's Heeeeeeeeere!

My new phone came last night! I'm so excited! Unfortunately, I couldn't do anything with it because I had a minor work crisis to work on last night. It's great! It's a 3.0 megapixel camera phone! Did I mention how awesome it's gonna be? Oh yeah. It is.

Tonight it's all about setting up my bran new fancy phone! Whoo hoo!



So... Who will my first phone call be to? Will it be you? or will it be someone else? I can tell you, that whoever it turns out to be, it is a person who reads my blog. I have a few people I have been meaning to call, so it could just be you! Could it be my friend who's kid I'm buying Girl Scout cookies from? Could it be one of my prego friends whom I have been meaning to call and ask all kinds of groatie prego questions to (to see if I'm normal)? Could it be one of my gay boyfriends to chit chat about lovers? Could it be my single friends, whom I'm jealous of because they aren't knocked-up? You just don't know until you get the call! So if I were you, you had better be standing by tonight! Because you don't want to miss my call if it's you!