Wednesday, February 06, 2008

My Ears! My Ears! (In my best Pheobe Phoebe Buffet Voice)

...you know, when she sees Monica and Chandler making out from Ross's apartment and yells, "My eyes! My eyes!"...

Anyway. I heard the worst thing ever on the radio just now. (OK, maybe a tish of an exaggeration.) I heard this terrible beat and terrible lyrics and looked at my radio to see what the hell I was listening to. It as Jordan Knight. And he was singing about "giving it to me". It was weird and stupid. It sounded all later Nsync, with nasty lyrics. I swear in there I heard him say he'd "keep me wet", and "hold me to the bed", and some other stupid crap like that.
Who the heck encouraged him to come out with a new album? He better get Timberland to work with him, if he doesn't want to suck, because that song was terrible. It was so bad; I've had to make up a new tag to assign it to.