It's finally warm enough to snow, and people in this city are driving as if they've never seen the white stuff before. It just took me 15 minutes to get to work when it normally takes me 5. Traffic was backed up through multiple lights! I can't believe it. It's as if these people haven't been living in an ice palace since November or something.
It's a little slick, but it's been worse for many days in a row. So I really don't see what the problem is.
In other news. There is someone in my office who DJ and I have decided is kissing my ass because I have the word "supervisor" in my title. I had been telling DJ about this person for a couple weeks, and it dawned on us the other night that that might be the reason. Then, today when I came in to my office, one of my subordinates mentioned that this person is either in my office or in my bosses office. So that sort of solidifies my suspicions. Lucky me eh?