Monday, October 11, 2004

Amazing Discovery!

Some of you that know me well, know that for some reason I have frequent headaches. Today, the hipocondriac next to me shared one of her little "crazy lady theraputic lotions" with me. To my surprise I am in love with it. It is this stuff from Origins called, ...are you ready?... "Sensory Therapy, Peace of Mind". I have to go get some of this stuff. It's a lotion, and you rub it into your pressure points. Like temples, back of neck, wrists, whatever. It tingles a little, but it makes you feel refreshed, and then my headache was gone in almost 5 minutes! It was so fabulous. We're calling it head crack. She also has some, eye crack that I'll have to tell you about some other time. They are these cool eye drops that work really well. Anyway. I have to go buy stock in this item.