My husband and I were true rednecks this weekend. It was actually pretty great. We took out his rifles and went shootin'. His dad has these little metal targets. There are four that hang down, and one that sticks up. The object is to shoot all the hanging ones so they flip up and at the end shoot the one that sticks up so the other 4 fall back down. I think my man was pretty surprised by my technique. My first rifle didn't have a very good site on it. So I missed the first time, got used to it, and hit 3 out of 4. My man of course, did the same with that gun. Then my next turn I used a slightly better rifle that had a better site on it. I liked this one a lot, and missed only 1 out of my 10 rounds. Darin of couse got them all. (showoff) The third rifle was just fun because his dad had a new scope. So it was easy sailing. I hit all ten of ten. Darin did the same. At one point it was pretty cool because I was standing and Darin was kneeling and we both shot at the same time, and hit the two targets next to eachother at the same time. It was like we were in a redneck gun show! ;o) he he he. Anyway. It was pretty fun, and I think my man was impressed that I was such a good shot. Maybe I'm just a redneck at heart.