Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Totally Stoked!

So, I was walking out to lunch (Alone as usual. I'll complain about that later) and my manager saw my "handbag". She totally thought it was cute. Then the garment manager looked at it and liked it too. They told me to show Randy, and the two handbag buyers. (Randy is the Big Manager guy) So, I showed it to the two buyers and they both like it and want to look into it.
I haven't showed Randy it yet, but I totally think it's cool that everyone likes my bags!
(Plus it helps since I'm thinking about making a business out of it now)

The next big trend in accessories is Embelishments. So like, charms and extras on things. Like Brooches, pins, chains.....blah blah blah. So everyone likes my bag because the handle is a scarf. Which is why I loved it when I got it. --If your my husband and you are reading this, I'd like to point out that it was a free gift with purchase. Of something that I was going to buy anyway. Thought I'd throw that in there so I am not accused of buying something just for the free gift. Which I have been guilty of before. ;o)--

Anywho. My ego is totally boosted. It makes me feel like I'm not so far out of the Fashion loop, even though I am in the middle of nowhere 1/2 the time.