My vacation to ABQ went quite well. DJ and I did very little, and it was fabulous! I love it when he's lazy. I wish he were like that more often.
I'm not going to bore you with details, but wanna hear a gross sister's boyfriend story? Of course you do!
Let's cut right to the chase. Turns out, he likes to pick his boogers. All the time. In front of crowds. While talking to you, sitting in a living room full of family... Then roll them around in his fingers for a while before either they disintegrate, or he wipes them somewhere. I don't know which. DJ had his own personal experience with it while he was talking to the guy. He just reached up there and dug for gold in the middle of the convo. And according to D, he really went to town. All the while, still talking. No apologies for the dig. Then the next day, we were all gathered in the living room watching football, he was in the front of the room, in front of the TV, (So in eye shot of everyone) just digging away, and then rolling it around. It was making me sick. I turned to D and told him not to shake his hand when they leave tonight. ha! The worst part was, once I noticed it, I was fixated on watching how many times he did it. He'd pick his nose, roll it around for a while, then pick his ear then go back to the nose. It was DISGUSTING! I don't ever remember him doing that when he and I were friends. It must be a new habit that my sister brought on. Maybe he does it so she will stay away from her. ha ha ha ha!