Because a lot of my girlfriends are knocked up. OK. Only 3, but 3 also just had babies, so I've been visiting iVillage a lot. I have decided I pretty much like this site altogether really. It's easy to use, easy to find stuff (most of the time), and has good info.
Anyway...I found this "Get Fit Without the Gym" article and thought the stuff it tells you to do sounded pretty easy and so I printed it out and put it somewhere visible in my office. I have done the "Seated Quad Shaper" three times this week, and the "Break-Time Butt Drill" once. My butt and abs are a little sore today and this must be why. I can really feel it when I walk up and down the stairs. I actually can feel my abs being worked out when I do the first excersise, and I don't feel like I'm doing anything anyway. I actually do that one two or three times in one day. OK. Just yesterday I did it 3 times. I think I'll try to put them all into a rotation, and maybe I can skip the gym forever!