Well, honestly, I didn't want to report out to y'all today. I knew I wasn't going to have anything good to report on Monday when I weighed myself at home, but I made a good go at starving myself for the past 3 days anyway. As this handy chart will show you, I have gained .4 pounds. Which brings me back to an even 2 pounds. I told my leader that it was just because I didn't like decimals.
So, looking on the brighter side as they try to tell us in these classes, at least I didn't gain it all back. And I'm aware of the issues. So although my little scale doesn't get to slide to the right any further, at least it's not moving to the left!
Today's meeting was actually pretty helpful. We discussed how to make your favorite foods lower points. Too bad it was at noon and none of us had eaten yet so we were all starving and craving pretty badly the whole time. At least we had each other man. At least we had each other.