And no, you perverts, it's nothing like I suspect you're thinking.This Saturday, guess what I got?! A Bike! Here it is to the right! Just kidding. I went into the garage tonight to take a picture, but the lighting just didn't look good, so sorry. No picture.
Saturday we bought the bike, drove to the Big W, and rode around the dirt roads with my MIL & SIL (They were already getting their bikes out when we pulled into the lot. It was a lot of fun. But my ass totally took a beating. That little seat must not be padded at all. It was very hard to sit, or squat or do anything that involved movement of my "apples" for the rest of the day.
DJ was telling me they make "fat ass" seats that I can get. (Isn't that nice of him to word it that way too? Can't you tell he loves me?" Yeah...something like that.) I think I'll hold off on the fat ass seat until I get used to this biking thing. We went again today. It still hurt, but I think it wasn't as bad. One more fun thing! I bought this little gadget that tells me how fast I'm going, how far, calories burned, fat burned, average speed, and all this other fun stuff!
So far, I'm having a lot of fun. I'm going to have to mix it up with rollerblading and regular walking though otherwise, I'll get pretty sick of it.
OH! Guess what else this means?! It's actually nice out up here! The ice is almost completely melted, and I am hoping the get the street sweepers out soon to get rid of all the lovely sand they've dumped onto the roads over the past 5 months.
Life is looking up in this place!