Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tired

I was so tired this morning, I tried to condition my hair twice. Then, I put my face stuff in my hand, and I didn't know where I was supposed to rub it. I just staired at it for a few seconds while my body thought about where this stuff was supposed to go. I have no idea why I'm so tired. I stayed up a half hour later than usual, but that should have been offset by my half hour nap.

I'm actually sleeping again, so who the heck knows why I'm so tired. It's just weird. My boss has pink eye. Her kid got sent home because the nursery thought she was getting it, she took the kid to the Dr, and it turns out tha she is the one that got it, not the kid. I think that's a bit funny. :o) ha!

Well, that's the extent of my excitement for today. Sorry to have waisted your time!