I had made up my mind. I wasn't going to weigh in today. But at the last minute I decided that if I didn't, I was only cheating myself. So I did. I am back to the weight I was two weeks ago. (Last weak I gained .6 lbs) So alas! My ticker seems to be perpetually stuck at 5.
Today's meeting talked about the ladder of success. At the bottom of the latter it starts with the "I can't" attitude, and as you work the way up to the top it gets more positive. All the way up to "I did!". While this ladder example was a bit korny. I realized that I am at 30%. Which is "I might".
Excuses. I've been making up some doozies. My latest is, "I'll work out later." All last week, I only worked out twice (not including the past two days where I've walked around the mall at lunch). I start out good. All through the work hours I'm telling myself (and really wanting to do it to) that when I get home I'm popping in Billy Blanks and doing that. If only for 10 minutes. Then I get home, and after I get all my snow gear off, I run up the stairs and sit on the couch. Next thing I know, I'm napping. Another one of mine is, "I'll work out tomorrow". This usually happens once I wake up from my nap and realize I have to get dinner started, and that I have to get working on some of my own projects.
This week I'm kicking my ass into gear. I absolutely HAVE to work out at least 3 times a day. I HAVE to. I can't continue to be fat. I have plans that involve me being skinny this spring. So I have to get at it.