Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Walmart

The Walmart in my area has the worst clientel ever. EVER! I don't know why I keep going back to that place. Actually, I do know. The prices are fabulous, and now they have a great produce and meat department. I have no issue with Walmart. I have issue with the customers. They are trashy, don't care for their stuff, definitely don't care for anyone else's stuff, cheap, lazy, uncleansed, undisciplined people. The Walmart in this town is absolutely terrible. It's the worst I've ever been to. The best one was in FTW (even though if I shopped at night I was sometimes worried some gang banger was going to mug me.)

I try to avoid it on the weekends when all the farm polks (Not a typo - my hybrid word for podunkville folks) come out. I acutally try to avoid any public shopping on the weekends for this reason. But that's a whole nother blog post. Even at lunchtime, when the mall, Target, and other like establishments are slower, and their clientel is the working lunch shopper, Walmart has the jobless, gotta get pregnant again so I can get more welfare, I'm not aware of anything else around me folk in there with their entire family screaming and yelling and whatever else it is they decide to do while in the store. I have seen more crazy, nasty white trash at this walmart than I have at any NASCAR evet I've ever gone to. At least the NASCAR white trashers have pride in what they are doing. Plus, those guys are fun!

I know good ole Wally World has a knack for attracting those that may not have much fortune, but that doesn't mean that a person (or family) has to act like animals to surive! Come on people now! And why is it, if you are a Walmart shopper you don't know how to drive through a parking lot, or walk in the parking lot without spreading your family out shoulder to shoulder blocking those large metal things on wheels from either parking, or leaving the lot. You know, those big things with wheels might have a person in there ready to crack and mow you down! Which, buy the time I got out of there this afternoon, I really was about to plow over this family of 3. Instead, I just crawled up on their asses and made my engine run louder. Eventually the dad turned around and realized, "Oh, that big metal thing on wheels is trying to move" Di di di! (In my best Carlos Mencia voice). Maybe they didn't know those things could move because their version of it has been up on blocks in their front lawn for 10 years.