Saturday, March 10, 2007

WW Adendum

OK beotches who are picking on me. (Sara and Jordan) Maybe I should explain how WW works a little better.

The version I am on is all about how many points I consume in a day. Everything you eat in a day gets a points value. I am only supposed to eat 25 points a day. Then, in cases where you may eat out, you are allowed another 35 for the whole week. (These are called flex points.)

So even though I totally ate badly for breakfast, I made up for it in what I ate the rest of the day. It's definately harder to stay on track when you start a day out like that, but it still doesn't mean I blew my goal for the day. Besides. I only drank 1/2 of my coffee.

Here is what I ate that day, and how the points break down:

4" Chocolate Covered Donut6
1/2 Md Turtle Mocha w/LF Milk, No WC3
1/2 Ckn Fajita Burrito12.5
Diet Coke0
Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Sandwich5

Grand Total:

26.5

Plus! When I weighed myself the next day, I had lost a pound! Woo hoo! So, even though I didn't come in right at 25 points. It's still not totally bad.

Thanks for sticking up for me Kai. But I did just spend a weekend with these girls and I probably bitched about some people not supporting me correctly. They're only trying to keep me on track.