

I don't usually find Dierks Bentley attractive at all from just looking at him. But I love his voice. It's totally sexy. And ever since I've seen him in concert with Kenney Chestney, I get a tingling in my loins when I hear him on the radio. Is that so wrong? I think not. He was totally hot in concert. It's more in the way he moves and engages the audience that makes him hot. I don't know. But it's hot.
I finally ordered my free CD's from BMG music, and I ordered his Modern Day Drifter CD. I'm listening to it at work with my headphones. I'm totally lovin' it. I hear his voice and pretend it's on someone hot. Preferably tall dark and handsome.

Ok. He's hot here with his dog.
And, Ok. He's hot here just standing there. But I think that's because, if you notice... He fills out his package very well. And we all know how kb loves herself some full package. :o)