Good morning everyone! Sorry I haven't written in a while, but I've been in a bit of a writers slump. I've got plenty to discuss, but nothing that I want to spend the time writing about. Know what I mean?
This weekend the county fair was in town. Saturday DJ rushed me out of my slumber to get us to a demo derby. OK. It was 1:00 but I was really wanting to sleep and fool around all day. Apparently the demo derby was more exciting. So we get there, pay $3 to get into the fair, then pay $8 to get into the demo derby. Oh, I also paid another $2 for my hotdog. County fairs are cheap! I love it! Last year I spent about $200 at the State Fair. Anyway... not my point.
Have you ever been present at a demo derby? It's quite funny. People line up their cars in this little area, and then they go at it, slamming into eachother until there is only one guy left running. I didn't think I'd actually think it was fun, but it actually was. There were three heats. little cars 4-6 cylinders, then there were the pickups, and for the grand finally, there were the big boys. 8 cylinder cars. I didn't bring my camera, so you won't be seeing any pictures, but I really wish I would have brought it. It was hilarous! Plus, DJ got slapped in the eye with a piece of flying mud. I totally thought it was going to bruise and puff up. I laughed so hard at him with mud in his eye. ha ha ha! I'm laughing again now just thinking about it! It was also pretty funny because we were in the last row of the stands.
Then on Sunday we took out the horseys for a little ride. I haven't ridden horse since last year. We have been so busy this year that the poor ladies (and 1 boy) have been niglected. My ass hurts so bad. Apparently I squeeze my ass together when I ride. Oh! My poor aching body! I'll post pics of the horses later. I don't have any at the office.