Hi All,
I have no idea why my entry on Crap Television was posted twice. Something strange with blogger I guess! I thought I'd delete one, but I've got comments attached to both, so I'm keeping them.
And BTW, just because I watch tv doesn't mean I am lazy. Judging by some of your comments, some of you must not have ever heard of multi-tasking. And of course we all have those days when we want to do absolutely nothing for a while. If you say "I never want to do nothing", you're lying.
I'd also like to send a shout out to an old friend of mine, who I think is a new post. (If she's posted before I didn't know it was her!) So welcome, shall we call you Lindsey? (My old boss from Foley's/Macy's), to my blog! Long time no talk! How come you never answer your emails!?