I am very pleased to announce that DJ and I have bought REAL bed for my townhome. Woo Hoo! It's so exciting! We went around a looked at about 4 different places. 2 of which were mattress factories. Needless to say, after a night of bed searching, you start to wonder why you even care anymore. And all these salesmen talk about beds like they are cars. So we decided to "sleep on it". We finally decided to go with the first place we visited. Our bed is being specially made. It's very exciting! If at any time we decide we want more padding, less padding, firmer coils, blah blah blah, we can just call them, and they make the adjustments on it for free. Weird, and highly unlikely that we will actually take advantage of it. But the price was good, and we have the option. It is being delivered on Wednesday morning when we'll have just enough time to put the new bedding on it, and then we're off to the airport! It'll be all ready and waiting for us when we get back from our vacation.
Thumb Update:
I've effectively regenerated skin on most of my thumb. The only part left to heal is the deepest part, and that scab appears as if it'll fall off any day now. It's totally neat to watch my skin grow. I've got like 3 different colors of flesh on my one little finger.