I'm driving into work this morning, and Poison's Talk Dirty to Me comes on. So I totally crank it up and am jamming to it in my car. Singing along and all. The roads are a bit icy because of last night's snow, so everyone is in this Zombie like state, and here I am, radio cranked, jamming. It totally put me into a good mood. I started thinking about how Blac and I used to dance around and be stupid, as well as how we used to pretend Kirk Cameron was her boyfriend. She had a life sized poster of him laying on his side with one leg sort of propped up. We moved it to her bed level so he could lay in bed with us. ha! We were clever little girls. I wonder if her mom ever worried about us? ha!
I'm going to try to find that poster on Google. Brb...OK. I've lost interest. But I'm pretty sure this pic is from the same photo shoot. Doesn't he look dreamy?
