Lately I have been noticing something very intriquing to me. A lot of people around here are already out of their houses at 7:30 am and doing lawn work, or running, or walking their kids with strollers or grocery shopping. Why so early in the morning? If I didn't have a job I had to get to, there would be NO WAY I'd be up at 7:30 running around and being productive. I can't even imagine being out of my house before 10:00 if I didn't have to get to work. I likely wouldn't even be getting up before 9:00. Before DJ, I would likely not get up until 10 or 11, but with him around, the best I can do anymore is 9:00 before he starts the "Time to get up" call. (I could expand on that more on another post. If you want.)
Anyway, I just have no idea why anyone would want to get up that early on their day off. Yulk. I work hard, I play hard, and I like my sleep when I finally get it.
The Downtown Street Fair is going on this weekend. I hear there are some really cool artists there this year. I can't wait to go. I'm dragging DJ to it. He told me "It better not suck." Well, it's going to because it combines two things he doesn't care about. Art and food. But too bad! He's dragged me to enough motor cycle shows, boat shows, and farm shows that he can just deal with it. ;o)