Monday, July 02, 2007

Funny Story, Weekend Update & Other News

Some dude called into the radio station and told this story:

Dude:
  I came home a couple days ago and found my wife cheating on me in my own bed.  I jumped on the guy intending to beat the crap out of him but instead, he kicked my ass.  Knocked me out cold.  I am having a hard time dealing with it, what should I do?
 
Radio guys:  ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Sorry to laugh dude!  ha ha ha!  I have to say your the first person who's caught his wife cheating and had his ass kicked by a naked guy all in the same day. ha ha ha!
 
I laughed so hard too, my eyes started to water.  Just the image of some naked dude, likely with a dirty boner, crawling off his bitch and clocking some dude cold is funny.  I picture it like a scene in a porno. (If I were to ever see a porno that is....  Even though I think that's too much plot for a porno....)
 
In other news, I had a great weekend!  I spent the entire weekend at the lake.  It was so nice out.  Not too hot, and no bugs.  (Very rare regarding the bugs.) I've got a great start to a great tan, and I realized something while floating on my floaty.  My thighs are smaller, and my calves are looking better too.  Of course, they are still jiggly (my thighs not my calves), but I really think they are smaller.  I can't wait to measure myself in 13 days to find out.  Maybe they just look smaller now that they aren't glow in the dark white.  I have switched to wearing a one piece, so my stomach is still GID white.  But I have come to the sad realization that I can't pull off a bikini anymore.  sniff sniff.  Even though, after seeing some of the whales on the beach this weekend, I have restored confidence that I'd still look pretty good.  There was even a pregnant woman on the beach.  Super pregnant.  She was in a bikini.  Had great tits.  But I couldn't help but wonder...."Isn't that bad on your skin?  And wouldn't that cause you to have worse stretch marks because you're tanning them?"  I'm not sure.  I'm going to see if I can find out that answer.  Good for her for having the guts to wear a bikini.  Even though it freaked me out, I'm proud of her. You go scantily clad prego woman on the beach!
 
In other news even yet, here is an article from the local newspaper about the IT Director of one of the departments where I work.  I guess he and his wife are in pretty bad shape and it's all alcohol related.  I wonder if there will be some consequences at the office?  After all, he is a "Director".  Shouldn't they be held to higher standards than just regular pee-ons?  And I can't help but suspect, a regular pee-on would likely be canned immediately, no ifs, ands or butts. What do you think?
 
Article:
Two xxxxxxx residents were seriously injured in a car accident Friday night, when their car struck a tree on xxxx Street Southeast in xxxxxxx.

xxxx xxxxxx(driver), 45, was driving the 1975 Jeep, when it went into the ditch and hit a tree about 10:39 p.m. Friday, about one-fourth of a mile away from xxxxx Avenue.

xxx xxxxxx(wife), was the only passenger in the car.

She was taken by Life Flight to xxxxxxxxx Hospital.

xxxx xxxxxx was taken by ambulance to xxxxxxx Hospital in xxxxx, also with unknown injuries. His condition also could not be released Saturday, per the family’s request.

The car was totaled, and alcohol was a factor in the incident, according to the xxxxxxxx County Sheriff’s Office.

The xxxxxxxx County Sheriff’s Office, xxxxxxx First Responders, xxxxxxx Ambulance, xxxxxxxxx Life Flight and the xxxxxxxxxxxx State Highway Patrol responded to the incident.