Thursday, July 05, 2007
Friends
I have this friend, who just had a baby. She's totally had freak complications and she's the healthiest person I know. She runs fricken triathlons and crap like that. She is the last person I ever thought would have such a rough time. I totally feel like the shittiest friend ever. I'm so far away, and all I'd really like to do is go down there and do whatever it is she wants me to do for her so she can get better. I think I'm going to have to start calling her weekly to make sure she's still alive for a while. I thought the worst was over, but I just got an email that says differently. Hopefully all will be well now, but just in case, I'll be calling her regularly for a while. Now if that doesn't show my love, I don't know what will. You know, since I HATE talking on the phone and all. :o)