Sunday, October 14, 2007

Brad Paisley is HOT

Thursday night DJ and I headed off to the big city of Grand Forks to see Brad Paisley in concert. The concert was pretty good. Rodney Atkins opened for Brad, along with Tyler some-bitch. OK, she's not a bitch that I know of, but her music annoys me. But anyway, Rodney is like 7 feet tall, so it was pretty funny when cute little pocket sized Brad came out after him. The concert was good, and so was the show we got to see during it.

So during the openers, these college guys were all standing in front of us. When Brad came out, a second set of people showed up. So then there were about twice as many people as there were seats down there. The second set, was pretty drunk. One guy, turned around and was talking to DJ and me, when some other dude just pushed him down into the row of seats below him. So then his friends helped him up and the crappy dude just turned around and punched him straight on in the face. For no reason that DJ and I could tell. So we were like, "WTF?!" The crappy dude was starting to come back for another cheap shot, but the other guys in the row, shoved him out, and luckily he never came back. Then later, one of the other guys was so waisted I thought he was going to puke. I was so happy I was in the row above him instead of below him. His friends finally got him to sit down for a while, but they wouldn't let him pass out. My guess is because it's really hard to move a passed out dude. But if they would have they would have had much less problems. Waisted dude tried to stand up a couple times and started to try to fight with the same dude that got punched earlier. I don't know what it was with punched dude, but it seems like all his guy friends want to kick his ass when they are drunk. One of the sober guys had to stand between the two so poor punched dude wouldn't have to watch his back the whole concert. In the end, someone called security, and they escorted out waisted dude, and then all was fine. Poor punched dude. All he wanted to do was have fun. He seemed like a fun drunk, so it's too bad he kept getting his ass kicked. ha!