I fell down some stairs today. Totally don't know how it happened. I wasn't in my costume at the time either, so I'm blaming it on the pregnancy. The worst, and most embarrassing part about it was that I was walking out a client and we were going down the main stairway which is fancy, and open to everyone in the lobby.
Luckily, I grabbed the hand-rail while screaming. The guy did grab me to stop my fall. Of course, I jumped up, made a joke, and kept walking. Thank GOD the hand rail didn't plummet down with me when I grabbed it. How embarrassing would that be?
OMG! I hurt so much. Somehow I must have kicked my right shin, because I now have a big welt there, plus, I think I have rug burn on my thumb. I also drew blood on my left elbow. Found that later. And, my big toe on my left foot hurts too.
I am now a little worried about all the ice that's going to show up this winter. If I'm already falling for no reason, can you imagine if I have to walk over ice with a big ole nasty belly? Maybe I need to get a big bubble for me to ride in while I'm out.
PS. You can see my costume on the other site. If you don't know the other site, then email me so I can give it to you.