Monday, October 29, 2007

Superhuman Terrorists

A co-worker sent me this link to a site that has tips on how to fend off Superhuman Terrorist attacks. It's very informative, and I for one will be using all these tips the next time I'm attacked. Please read every word of this gentlemen's blog. It could save your life one day!

An illustrated guide on dealing with superhuman terrorists.

If you didn't already know, this week was Islamo-fascism Awareness Week. Now I'm not entirely 100% positive on what an Islamo-fascist is, per say, but I would assume it's some sort of superhuman hybrid of a terrorist and a Nazi, which is admittedly pretty frigging scary. In the face of this new threat, I'm doing my part by providing you with these handy-dandy tips for how to deal with superhuman terrorism, which were emailed to me this morning in one of those terrific email forwards on which I base all of my thoughts and opinions (Thanks, Michelle!). I hope they can be as helpful to you as they've been to me.

The Expatriate Act