Monday, October 15, 2007

Crappy Car Days Continued

Well, my shitty car did it to me again. But this time, at least it was only two blocks away from my house, and at noon instead of middle of the night. I had just gotten gas, and when I tried to turn my car back on, it didn't want to start. Same frickin' thing as last time. Basically, my Security light comes on, and thinks I'm a thief so it won't let me start it.

So I had to get out, and ask the creep sex molester gas attendant to help me push my car out of the gas stall into a parking space until I could get it towed. Another thing that really sucked was that it was Sunday and nothing was open. So pretty much had to sit at home and do nothing. OK. I did some cleaning and some laundry.

So then this morning I called the dealership and they gave me some tips on how to get it started so I could drive it to them to get fixed. $460 later, I think it's fixed. If it's not then I'm leaving it where it dies and buying a new car. Piece of crap!