Today, I headed off to ye ole Target (spoken with a French accent) to checkout what they had on sale in the M-m-maternity section. (I can't believe it's only Tuesday. I'm totally exhausted and can't focus. And I even took a two hour nap yesterday, plus went to bed at 10:oo. I thought the second trimester was supposed to let you have your energy back? It sure isn't giving me back all that time spent peeing...) Where was I? Oh yes... focus.
They have several different styles of maternity pants, and I really didn't realize there were choices. Do I need a 3 inch stretchy band (probably all spandex), or one that is longer and more like cotton with a little spandex? Are those things supposed to stretch over your whole belly or what? Do I buy the size that I wear now, or are there special prego sizes like the juniors, and misses departments? I could sure use some girl help on this one. So all you crazies that have just been dying for me to ask for some of your "professional" advice. Please feel free to spill the beans. (Of course, some of my dear crazies have already started "blessing" me with their advice. But they can't help it. They are crazy baby-makers, and I accept them for this disease. They can't help it.)
Then I wandered in to the baby aisles, and I realized I know nothing about strollers either. (Yes, it has occurred to me, in all my "not so crazy to squeeze an alien out of my body" years, that I don't know anything about all of this baby crap. But just as wedding planning went. I will figure it out as I go. And you people think my wedding turned out beautifully didn't you? Didn't you? Well, my SIL thinks I'm a wedding planning QUEEN. So that's good enough for me. :o) After all, she doesn't need to know the truth. Even though I did come up with some cool ideas for her reception decorations. Maybe I should become a wedding planner/coordinator...) Again... focus.
How do strollers work? With the ones that come with the car seat pull out thingy, do I need to buy the car seat "adapter" separately? or does that come with? The boxes don't really tell you much. And what if I want an extra car seat thing for DJ's car? How do I get that? I didn't just see those laying around the aisles? I did see something cool. They have those portable (yeah right, like they are really portable) baby play pen things with a second level that acts like a bassinet. That's genius!
I just realized that the title of this blog has nothing to do with what I posted. Well, sort of. Remember paragraph two? I walked by a mirror, and realized the acne I thought was getting better is NOT! It's terrible. I look like a crazy pizza neck. It won't go away. And why is it just on my neck? It really sucks. So there you have it. I've finally gotten my point sharpened.