or do you have Passion?
I'm not talking, "Yeah, me and John/Jane Doe are hot and heavy." I mean, in your life in general. Do you have passion, or are you just running through the daily grind? I suppose that could also be refered to as "status quo".
I used to have passions. I don't know if I do anymore. As I was walking up the stairs after getting my Qdoba burrito to go, I started thinking that I used to tons of stuff that I was passionate about. Now it seems that all I do is go to work, and concentrate on not to wetting my pants, or preparation for getting a good night's sleep.
I used to hurry home so I could get to something I had designed in my head, and start getting made in real life be it clothing, or web design stuff, or even scrap booking. Now I hurry home, so I can get on the computer and finish up some spreadsheet I didn't get to while I was at work.
I realize that most of this is probably temporary, and maybe my lack of creativity right now is because I'm preggers and not because I've lost my mojo. But it's a little disconcerting. I've got friends that are obsessed with foreign music, fabulous writers, talented musicians, club goer friends, and even happy mother's who love to be with their kids.
Don't get me wrong. I'm pretty content right now considering all the changes that are about to explode all over and around me. But I'm also not in a hurry to decorate or do any of the creative things I'm known for. Heck, I'm still working on my wedding scrap book, and that's going on 4 years now! Even though you can't really count that. I didn't even start until last year. And made some good progress up until the past couple of weeks.
Maybe I'm just in a funk and don't know it.