Is anyone else freakin' shocked at the Heath Ledger news? Not like I knew him or anything, but I guess I didn't peg him for a toked up druggie. It's just terrible that his two-year old daughter is likely to not remember her father because she's so young.
In personal news.... Well, I don't really have anything interesting. I am still blowing up like a balloon. Don't ask us about names, because we have none yet. Don't ask us about supplies, because we have none yet. Don't ask us about where we're living, because we don't know. It's all so stable right now isn't it? It's a'it though. We've got it under control. Have you ever known me to not have my shit together? Nah... Panic, maybe, but I've usually got it together when I need it to be.
In work news.... Although life is stressful at the office right now, I think I'm making a positive dent. Did I tell you that our CEO isn't happy that our sales are down. Don't bother reasoning that the entire economy is down, and that we're not that bad off. He canceled our big conference trip. This year it was in Palm Springs. I was really looking forward to going somewhere warm, and I was going to make DJ come with. The conference is held in a really nice resort. I was there last year too. I'm totally bummed. Not to mention, this conference was really great last year, and we were looking forward to going and delving into a lot of the topics. The only ray of light is that I was going to have to buy a prego swimsuit, and a few prego summer clothes. So now I've saved myself some money. Even though I would totally have been OK with spending it for this type of trip.