I started to pack up my closet today, and I saw all my sweet, cute “pre-prego” shoes sitting there, all lonely in their pretty boxes. They have been neglected for six months now. They must feel abandoned and alone. All they have is each other right now. There is nothing I can do but hold them in an attempt to console them. I just wanted to lie down among them, open each box, and tell them how much I loved them and reassure them, that one day I will wear them again.
Don’t worry babies. One day, you will see your freedom again! One day, my manicured toes will see the light, and you, will rise again! Oh yes! He may knock me up, they may put you in a box, but they will never take our freedom!
Maybe I should go paint my face blue and white, get on a horse and pretend I'm Mel Gibson.