OK. So I know you're going to give me crap no matter what I say on this topic. But here goes anyway. I am on the verge of getting a new phone. Mine has been trying to die for some time now, and I think I've finally found one I can start a new relationship with. The hard part was deciding if I wanted a blackberry or a regular phone. I've decided on a regular phone. Mainly because I hope to upgrade my iPod to an iTouch someday. Likely not soon, but someday. Maybe the second generation iTouch will have more memory... Anyway, back to the subject at hand. What should I do about my phone number? (This is where I expect your snickering and sarcasm about how I don't answer my phone anyway, and whatever else you want to throw at me.)
What should I do? Do I finally accept the fact that I'm not going to be back in a big city ever and get an FM area code, or do I keep my Cities area code and hold out hope that one day, I might be back in a big city? I'm thinking I should just suck it up and get the number changed. But I just don't know for sure what to do. I don't want to commit to this place.