I think I was drunk dialed by my SIL last night. The one that has the 6 month old. The thing is, I think she got more drunk as I spoke to her. It was all very amusing. She kept talking about how fun my shower was going to be, then she'd flip to, "I'll lend you my breast pump", then to "I'm going to be the best auntie in the world!", Can I hold your baby?, I can't wait to see her, she's going to be soooo small. etc etc etc. It was sort of like she was on a loop. I think I heard the same stories a couple of times.
I didn't have the heart to ask her if she was drunk. But I think I'm right. She was so funny. It reminds me of the times Kai used to drunk dial me all giggly and nonsensical.