Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Let's Complain

OK. So I just had a heated argument with my interrupting husband.
"Dear, I think you should tell your mom that if she plans to buy that stroller for us that she should plan ahead if she wants to have it in time for the shower. Because I didn't see it in the store at Target, and she might have to special order it or order it off the web."

"She said she looked on the registry and it wasn't there."

"Yeah, you told me that last week and I looked it up. Remember? It's on both registries. If it wasn't there when she looked, then she didn't look very good."

"No, she printed it out and I didn't see it either."

"OK then, if that's the case, she did that the very same week we registered because either the week after or the week after that, I added the stroller to both registries. What she's looking at is old. I also told you last week that they were there."

"Well, I'm telling you that the print out didn't have it."

"I'm telling you, if that's the case, they are there now. She'll have to look again."

"The printout didn't have it."

"LOOK AGAIN! It's fricken there! ON BOTH REGISTRIES!!!! See, here it is." --I show him both registries. There are even pictures!!!!!

"Well, it wasn't there on her printout."

"Who the fuck cares about the printout?! It's obviously old. It's there now, so she can find it and buy it. So you can either tell her, or I'm just buying the fucking stroller myself when I go back to Target next. What, do you just look once and then never look again?"

"I'm just telling you it wasn't on her printout. Maybe there is something wrong with the registry."

"I JUST FUCKING SHOWED YOU IT WAS ON BOTH REGISTRIES! There is even a picture of the stroller set, so if she can't read, she can find the picture that looks like a stroller! Besides, she knows the price, so just look for that price and I can 100% guarantee that will be the stroller set."

OK. So my faithful friends. You tell me. Visit my registries and YOU TELL ME. Are they there? Can you find them? Is it so totally difficult and am I the only fucking genius that knows how to look through online registries? Can you find the pretty picture?