So, you know how my sister is right? If not, maybe you should checkout the "assmunches" tag for more information. Last we left off, I was a selfish bitch for not making plans with her on the Friday that I was in town because she took the whole day off to spend with me. However, she neglected to let me know she was taking the whole day off and I had already made plans with my dear friends lilagirl and blac17. When my mom asked me if I would spend time with my sister on Friday (yes, I didn't even ever get an invite from my sister personally) I emailed them both and said I already had plans in the day, but evening would be fine. Well, then all hell broke loose about what a selfish bitch I am.
I have not heard anything from her since then. Except the week prior to her birthday when I got a home made card saying, "Thank you for my Christmas present." Of course, I'm not stupid. This was so she'd get a birthday present from me. Unfortunately, I had already bought the damn thing back in October so I had already gotten it in the mail. Wrapped, but with no bow, and no card. (That'll show her!)
So today. TODAY! I come back from lunch and there are two packages on my desk. (I had a coworker open the first one in case it was a bomb.) While he was opening it, I gave him a short briefing on the actions of my sister and how she never does anything unless it's so she can get something. So either this was a bomb, or it was something to make her look good, or something so she can try to get something from me later.
Want to know what it was?
It wasn't a bomb.
It was about a dozen little "shoes" with Dixie cups in them. The note says you're supposed to fill them with nuts or mints for the shower that my SILs are throwing me. So basically, she made something that will sit out at the shower so that all the old ladies in town with think she's a super great sister. I'm not stupid. I know exactly what she's doing. Unfortunately, they are super cute, and I can't just toss them. I'm actually a little surprised she didn't just send them directly to the SILs to kiss up to them and tell them how great she is. After all, she sends a Christmas card (and a Thanksgiving card!) to my MIL.
So that's the latest installment of the my sister sucks saga.