Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm Sure This Will Bite Me in the Ass

So... I'm a little emotional lately. And it's been upsetting me that my sister is an assmunch. Normally I am able to blow her off, and usually don't care. But her recent antics have really started to bother me. Where does she get off?! Seriously. She hasn't spoke to me in 4 1/2 months, and then she sends me some stupid booties for my shower. Oh, something I haven't shared. She emailed me to see if I had gotten them. As you know, there was no mention in her not on the damn booties that even remotely eluded to asking me how I was doing in my 8th month of pregnancy. Oh no, there wasn't any question of that in her email either. Which only solidifies that she doesn't give a damn about me, and really is only trying to fixate a little attention onto herself at my shower. (Mine and DJs that is.) On top of all this, I hear from my SIL that the assmunch was complaining to my Grandma about how upset she was that she didn't receive an invitation to my shower. First of all, no one got an invitation. The way they do it around here is put an ad in the paper as sort of an open house, and then word of mouth. (Because the town is so small I guess, plus it's pretty effective) Assmuch is aware of this process too. But on top of that little irritation, WHY THE HELL would I ask my SILS to send her an invite if she is such a shithead? Seriously? Would Jesus invite Lucifer? OK. Yeah, he probably would. But no normal human being would. How about this. Would Superman invite Lex Luthor? He is guaranteed to bring Kryptonite as the gift! And my third irritation with this, is that my SILs who have normal relationships with people. So they are feeling bad that my sister is upset. I've told them both to blow it off because she is stupid. Which they know, but they still feel bad. Which is exactly why I'm glad she knows nothing about them, so she can't mess with them like she's tried to mess with Lilagirl and Blac17. But L&B are sassy people, they catch on quickly.

But anyway. I emailed my mom a bit about how it upsets me that she sucks so bad. I'm sure my mom will do nothing, or even understand why I think she sucks so bad. So I'm sure that will come back to bite me in my ass. Which brings me right back around to the title of my blog! :o)

Here is the email from her about the box.
Subject: Did you receive two packages from me?
-------------
Her: You should have received two packages from me in the mail. I sent two separate boxes to your work early last week.
ME: Yeah, I got them on Monday. Bootie things for the shower, and a plate, cup and bunny candy.

Wasn't sure what I should say since you haven't spoke to me in 4 1/2 months. So I hadn't said anything yet.

The bunny things were nice to get. Also made me cry. But then, what doesn't make me cry these days? I appreciate them and baby A will definitely make use of them when she gets big enough.

The booties are super cute and will go out on the tables for the shower. SILs are curious to see what they look like. All I can describe is super cute.

Thanks for the thoughts.
----------------
Her: Glad you like the goodies and thanks for letting me know you received them.