Don't you just love new gadgets?! I do!
DJ decided he needed a new muffler. Why you ask? Because his old one was too loud and irritated him. And he just HAD to have a quieter one just this moment. Right before we move and right before the baby comes. AND right after he's lectured me for days about saving our money in case we need it. So when I found this out, I told him that one of the two $200 items I wanted was coming off my want list and onto the purchased list. I decided I was buying my iPod Tower that I've wanted since Sharper Image is going out of business, or repositioning or whatever. Anyway, it's about $60 cheaper right now. So I ordered it. Of course, DJ thinks it's going to be a piece of crap and blah blah blah.
Yesterday we got it! The UPS guy delivered it and I made him run down the stairs to meet him. We opened it up, plugged it in, and it sounds great! I'm so happy! Funny thing is, it's my toy, but DJ is the one that took over and played with it most of the night. And I suspect that if I would have taken my iPod to work today like I normally do, he would have been pissed off that he couldn't play with it today too. And he doubted that it would be anything of quality for that price and that size. Whatever. This bitch knows what she's doing when she buys something.
Now all I have to do is wait for him to buy something else and use that as my reason to buy a new computer monitor and I should be set for myself for a while. I downloaded a few lullabies the other day too, so now maybe I can go find some interesting baby stuff to add to my collection. Any good suggestions?