skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
$336
That's what I got on my last paycheck.
Well, at least I got something. I thought I wasn't getting anything. Thank GOD I have a big line of credit open, otherwise I don't know how I'd get through the next two weeks with no money.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
club kb Dictionary
BIL - Brother-In-Law
MIL - Mother-In-Law
OMG - Oh! My! God! (As in, "Oh! My! God! Buffy, look at her butt! It is just so out there. It's just so...black!") cue the music...
SDM - Super Dick Mode!
SIL - Sister-In-Law
SPS - Stupid Pregnancy Syndrome. Something that happens when you get pregnant, and your brain turns to mush
Links I like
Bullshit Generator - Use this when you need to impress your boss.
Explore the Largest Shopping Mall in the
WORLD
State Statistics!
History, It's in your Past
50states.com
Learn Yourself a New Language
Find Out What You're
Really
Like
Got Game?
Jackson Pollock
Lite Brite
Pumpkin Carver
Labels
Anniversaries
(1)
Announcements
(20)
Assmunches
(14)
Awareness
(13)
Baby
(8)
Bad Children
(1)
Bad Parents
(1)
Birthdays
(8)
Boredom
(3)
Business Trips
(10)
Cars
(4)
Celebrations
(16)
Complaining
(41)
Crafty
(1)
Cute
(1)
Daily Education
(2)
Entertainment
(5)
Fat
(2)
Food
(19)
Fun
(1)
Games
(11)
Good Friends
(14)
Holidays
(22)
House
(3)
Humor
(29)
Idiots
(6)
In the News
(24)
Miscellaneous
(41)
Movies
(2)
Nasties
(2)
New Years
(2)
Pain
(10)
Pets
(10)
Pregnancy Fun
(5)
Problems
(2)
Questions
(2)
Random
(1)
Revelations
(5)
Road trip
(1)
Shopping
(9)
Sickness
(2)
Supplements
(2)
Travel
(1)
TV
(10)
Vacations
(5)
Video Clips
(12)
Weather
(12)
Weekends
(45)
Weight
(2)
Weight Watchers
(19)
What The?
(3)
Work
(4)
Yippie
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(28)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
▼
2008
(111)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(14)
Ahh...The Good Ole Days
Things That Piss Me Off
Peonies!
MY LIVING WILL
Check It Out!
$336
Email follow-up comments to
Are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!!
Closet Space
Sex Again
Phew. MG is down for the count for a while. She ...
Unpacking = Just Like Shopping!
The Things I Do For a Burrito
I L-O-V-E Amazon.com!
►
May
(4)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(182)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(28)
►
2006
(288)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(28)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(33)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(30)
►
2005
(83)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(69)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(12)