Monday, June 16, 2008

Closet Space

Ho Hum... Woah is me! Maybe you didn't hear me. I said, "WOAH IS ME!"

I have no closet space. OK. I have some, but the closets in this place are terrible. TERRIBLE I tell you. I have no room for my cloths, DJ thinks he needs space in our master bedroom closet too, and there isn't enough space for a quarter of my stuff. I really wish I had Carrie's closet that Big builds her in the movie. That would be so wonderful. We could very easily build me nice closet in the living space in the basement. Who needs office and sewing space! I need space for my accessories!

I thought I could take over MG's closet. But she's already got quite the wardrobe building up in there, plus, I'm keeping all her diapers and whatever else is needed in there. So that's off limits. So it's down to the guest bedroom closet. I will have to think of some sort of rotational process between the two closets. I'm also thinking of getting a rolling bar like what you see in clothing stores to store some stuff in one of the rooms downstairs. Then, when I have company, I could just roll it out of there and into the garage or something temporarily....

Got to go, baby crying...