I ordered a JVC camcorder from Amazon. I've been eagerly anticipating it's arrival. It came today! Yippie! I open the box, and guess what? No camcorder! Some bastard in a warehouse somewhere probably stole it out of the box, and whoever picked my order didn't notice that the box was light. Or... I guess I could remain positive and think, "maybe my box was a floor model somewhere" and some bastard didn't notice the box they picked for me was light.
Either way. I was pissed. But now I'm happy. I've never had an issue ordering on Amazon, so I didn't know for sure how to get a hold of someone. They have a feature that says, "We'll call you", and then you can tell them when to call you. I told it to call me right away, and sure enough, my phone rang right away! Put me on hold for about 2 or 3 seconds and I got a nice lady that I told my issue to. She put me on hold, and in about a minute she was back online telling me she had put in a replacement order and expedited the shipping. So now I will get my camcorder on Thursday. I'm glad she expedited the shipping without me telling her to. So it's a good think Amazon has good customer service because I'd be PISSED!