Friday, December 30, 2005

How Exciting!

This morning the cabinet guys are starting to install my cabinets. It's very exciting. The countertops are a grey marble. By 3:00 today they will be complete. I can't wait to see what they look like!

Also this morning, we got 4-5 inches of snow or something like that. So the roads are nice and hazardous. I have been coming in at 9:00, but because the cabinet guys were coming at 7:00 I got up and 6:00 and got ready. They started lining things up outside my apartment at 7:00, so I just hung out until 8:00. I figured maybe by the time the sun comes up, the snow won't be to bad to drive in. 8:00, I head off to work. There is just a slight snow. Then all of a sudden about 1/2 way to work, I can barely see because the snow is so thick. They are nice big fat fluffy snowflakes. All I wanted to do when I got out of my car was run around in it and play. But instead, I stayed adult-like, and went inside to work. I wish I had a hard office. All of those have windows. But I'm just a pee on, so I have a cubical without windows. :( woah is me.

I think I'm leaving today at 3:00. I doubt I'll have much to do anyway.