Thursday, December 22, 2005

Remodel!

So last night when I get home, I have a note on my door from my apartment management office. It says that I need to get all my crap out of both my kitchen and bathroom cupboards because they will be installing new ones on the 30th. In addition to this, I need to empty out all appliances because at that time, they will also be replacing my appliances. So I got excited! My apartment is going to look totally new and different! Woo hoo! Then it hit me. Wait a minute... Where am I going to put all this Sheot? And man, this is really going to bite. It's essentially like moving, accept I'm not moving. :o( I have a cabinet in my bathroom that I'll have to move out so they don't mess up, as well as one in the hallway, and one in the dining room that they could possibly scratch up while carrying things to the kitchen. This bites.... But it will be cool when it's complete! Woo hoo! I should take before and after pictures!