If you've been watching any of the millions of music awards, you'll have witness the atrocity that is Marriah Carrey's boobs. She keeps winning these awards, and keeps accepting them in horribly outfits that are non to flattering of her chest area. As you may have noticed, she has large boobs. And these boobs, if not supported hang low and to the sides. I was so fed up with her nasty outfit last night that I had to call my husband to look at them. I had to complain to someone. If only she had something to push them up and in, she would not only look less trashy, but she'd also look thinner.
The reason that I have made this a blog-worthy topic is because just now on the radio, my morning show was discussing this very topic! And they were saying the same thing as me! I felt so vidicated. I totally would love to be her stylist, because I'd love to help her out with her big ole nasty ta ta's! This girl needs to get a clue, she's got plenty of money to get someone to dress her better! Maybe I'll start a crusade to fix Mariah Carey's boobs!