Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Bridesmaid Dresses

So I totally have to get my lazy ass moving. My cousin's wedding is in May, and I just can't get myself motivated to make her dresses. I need to go home today and just knock two of the four out. Of course, I can't finish them, I can only assemble the main parts b/c then I need to bring them to the girls and see if they fit b/f I continue on. Then the other two ladies are, uh-hem.... larger ladies. So I have had nightmares about their outfits not fitting correctly. What will I do then?!!! ahhh! I need to go to the Fabric Store and see if there is such a thing is large lady patterns. It's sort of freakin' me out. Even though I think it will be fine. But you know, there is always that part that is like, "yeah, but what if...."

Know what I mean?